- Catalog of Books
- Internet Resources
- CMN Blog
- Members Area
Submitted by admin on September 20, 2006 - 10:23am.
The Pacific Conference Papers
At the Pacific Symposium 2000 Nigel Wiseman delivered five lectures:
1. The Transmission & Reception of Chinese Medicine: Language, the Neglected Key
2. The Transmission of Chinese Medicine: Chop Suey or the Real Thing?
3. Translation of Chinese Medical Terms: Not Just a Matter of Words
4. Learning Chinese: Feasibility, Desirability, and Resistance
5. Chinese Medical Dictionaries: A Guarantee for Better Quality Literature
These are available in a single Adobe Acrobat reader file: Pacific Symposium Papers