- Catalog of Books
- Internet Resources
- CMN Blog
- Members Area
Submitted by admin on November 30, 2006 - 3:46pm.
Dr. Paul U. Unschuld is one of the foremost sinologists working today. His contributions to the literature include the Medicine in China series incuding
His forthcoming text: A Dictionary of the Huangdi Neijing Suwen is much anticipated as a seminal work describing the conceptual armamentum of Chinese medicine in its formative period.
We are pleased to present the following papers by Dr. Unschuld:
- The Reception of Oriental Medicine in the West
- An Essay on Medicine and World View
- Thoughts on the Cognitive Esthetics of Europe and East Asia
- New Sources on the History of Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Medicine: Nature Versus Chemistry and Technology
- ...Editing A Commentated Nan-Ching